Viewing binding free energy per frames

Dong Man Jang

Jul 2, 2021, 3:40:51 AM7/2/21
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hello,

I have very simple question.

I run gmx_MMPBSA to calculate binding free energy by following the ST example on the homepage as below,

$ gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs com.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct com_traj.xtc -lm ligand.mol2

-----mmpbsa.in-----
startframe=5, endframe=20, verbose=2,
forcefields="oldff/leaprc.ff99SB,leaprc.gaff"
/
&gb
igb=5, saltcon=0.150,
----------

How can I see the binding free energies result at every frames?
(For example, from frame 5 to frame 20.)
I could see only average result with gmx_MMPBSA_ana

Many thanks
Dongman Jang

Mario Ernesto

Jul 2, 2021, 4:26:37 AM7/2/21
to Dong Man Jang, gmx_MMPBSA

Dong Man Jang

Jul 2, 2021, 4:49:13 AM7/2/21
to gmx_MMPBSA
Oh... I found it!

Thank you for your kind response!

Sincerely,
Dongman Jang
2021년 7월 2일 금요일 오후 5시 26분 37초 UTC+9에 marioe911116님이 작성: