Re: qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display

Mario Ernesto

Jun 1, 2021, 11:12:36 AM6/1/21
to Nikhil Maroli, gmx_MMPBSA
Hi and welcome! Please check the Q&A section (https://valdes-tresanco-ms.github.io/gmx_MMPBSA/Q%26A/OS_issues/#solution_2) and (https://valdes-tresanco-ms.github.io/gmx_MMPBSA/Q%26A/OS_issues/#solution_1

Please let us know if you have any other questions

Best regards!

Mario E

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021, 4:00 AM Nikhil Maroli <scin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
First, I wanted to thank the developer for this wonderfull tool.

I just installed and running a protein-protein binding energy calculation.  Opening gmx_MMPBSA_ana to analyze results... shows following error.
Someone can help to fix this,

qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, webgl, xcb.