(Alanine Scanning) issues with creating alanine input file & tleap failed when querying _GMXMMPBSA_leap.in

Muhamad Alif Bin Che Nordin

Dec 12, 2022, 7:43:44 AM12/12/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hey guys!
I tried to perform alanine scanning onto my protein-protein (chain A+B against C). FYI, I did the simulation on coarse-grain then i reverse transform back into all-atomic structures before performing any analysis. I calculated &decomp and found my residue of interest on Chain A.

First issue:
I tried to use --create_input to create alanine scanning input file but it came out like this:

Screenshot from 2022-12-12 20-13-36.png
I wonder what went wrong?

Second issue: So i proceed with sample input file and define my mutant_res.

When i proceed with alanine scanning, i received this error.
Screenshot from 2022-12-12 20-34-27.png

Attached here are the log files.
Can you please tell me how can i proceed from here?

thanks
leap.log
gmx_MMPBSA.log

marioe911116

Dec 12, 2022, 7:52:34 AM12/12/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
If you want to create an input for alascan you need to define which model to use (gb or pb)... for instance for gb and alascan will be as follows:

gmx_MMPBSA --create_input gb ala

and for the second error, please, use the -cp topol.top flag

Muhamad Alif Bin Che Nordin

Dec 12, 2022, 11:59:59 PM12/12/22
to marioe911116, gmx_MMPBSA
got it. thanks a lot

alif

ALIF NORDIN.
Assistant Registrar N41
PJK, UniSHAMS
04-4155095
0174070407
01140737157

Bachelor of Biomedicine (Hons.), Master of Science (Biomedicine)
Cancer Immunology · Medical Virology · Molecular Dynamics Simulation
Ordinary Member of Malaysian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (MSBSB) [Membership No. OM-2019-044]

Pusat Jaminan Kualiti
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah  (UniSHAMS)