kindly assist

Justice Mallen

Aug 9, 2023, 1:39:44 AM8/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi

I am getting this error when i am trying to run gmx_mmgbsa. kindly assist

regards
justice

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 12.33.40 AM.png

Mario Sergio Valdes

Aug 9, 2023, 2:00:48 AM8/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, make sure that all itp files listed in the topology file are in the same folder as the topology or they are correctly referenced in the #include statements

Justice Mallen

Aug 9, 2023, 2:18:26 AM8/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I did the above remedy and i am still getting the same error

Mario Sergio Valdes

Aug 9, 2023, 2:19:31 AM8/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, send me the files to check what's going on

Mario Sergio Valdes

Aug 9, 2023, 2:56:30 AM8/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Everything works fine for me. The error occurs when the temporary topology is generated, so I suspect that can be related. Do you have write permissions in the working folder?

veena sukumaren

Aug 9, 2023, 9:02:51 AM8/9/23
to Justice Mallen, gmx_MMPBSA
Hai,
Kindly go through your topol.top and confirm that you have defined your. itp file there.
And in the mmbsa.in change the frames with different interval sets.This may work.

Justice Mallen

Aug 9, 2023, 11:43:01 AM8/9/23
to veena sukumaren, gmx_MMPBSA
no i dont

i also tried to reduce the the number of frames and its still giving me the same error

Kind Regards
Justice J Mallen

Mario Sergio Valdes

Aug 9, 2023, 1:10:09 PM8/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
The number of frames doesn't have any effect in this case.
Please, try executing the calculation on your PC whit all permissions and check if it works

Justice Mallen

Aug 9, 2023, 1:41:19 PM8/9/23
to Mario Sergio Valdes, gmx_MMPBSA
i am still getting the same error

Kind Regards
Justice J Mallen

Mario Sergio Valdes

Aug 14, 2023, 1:42:24 PM8/14/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this problem. I have done multiples test and it is still working fine for me.