error with opening gmx_MMPBSA_ana

Divpreet kaur

Sep 26, 2023, 9:31:57 AM9/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi! My mmpbsa calculation has completed but i have encountered several errors in opening gmx_MMPBSA_ana as below. I request you to please help me resolve the same.
I would be really grateful

Regards
Divpreet
mmpbsa_ana error.jpg

Divpreet kaur

Sep 26, 2023, 9:57:04 AM9/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Also I have an additional doubt that whenever I am generating a new input mmpbsa.in file for any calculation, my default inp value is been taken as inp=1. Can you explain what does that mean as earlier whenever I have calculated mmpbsa, usually the default inp value was inp=2.

Regards
Divpreet

Mario Sergio Valdes

Sep 26, 2023, 1:05:49 PM9/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, show the output of conda list. Probably the error is related to the PyQt version

Mario Sergio Valdes

Sep 26, 2023, 1:10:07 PM9/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Yes. We changed the default value because inp=2 is optimized for protein and DNA and requires the Tan, Yang & Luo radii set. In several cases (protein-ligand complexes), this caused to get positive energy values. You can check discussions about it in the group and Github.

Divpreet kaur

Sep 28, 2023, 8:36:46 AM9/28/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Okay! Thankyou for the clarification.