Doubts enzyme-ligand simulation

SREESHMARAJ K

May 18, 2023, 3:41:07 AM5/18/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hello,
I want to perform enzyme ligand simulation. I have one apoenzyme and 5 potential ligands. Here in this case should i use the protein_ligand complex tutorial or is there any other  tutorials for this type of simulation. I dont have any idea in enzyme-ligand simulation, please give me some guidance.

Thank you in advance

Mario Ernesto

May 18, 2023, 5:04:52 AM5/18/23
to SREESHMARAJ K, gmx_MMPBSA
This group is intended to provide support for gmx_MMPBSA-related issues... There are other resources for protein-ligand MD simulations-related questions