MMPBSA_Error

Ishan Chokshi

Jun 28, 2022, 2:57:45 AM6/28/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
I am running the below command:
gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs md_0_10.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct md_0_10_center.xtc -cp topol.top

I keep getting the following error"
MMPBSA_Error: gmx_MMPBSA does not support water/ions molecules in any structure, but we found 1 molecules in the complex.
Check the gmx_MMPBSA.log file to report the problem.

I have already checked the pdb files for the ligand, receptor, and complex generated and they don't contain any water/ion molecules. Attaching the log file, pdb files,  index files, and the topology file for reference.

Thank you,
Ishan
_GMXMMPBSA_COM_index.ndx
gmx_MMPBSA.log
_GMXMMPBSA_COM.pdb
_GMXMMPBSA_LIG.pdb
_GMXMMPBSA_REC.pdb
topol.top
Message has been deleted

Mario Sergio Valdes

Jun 28, 2022, 4:42:06 AM6/28/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thanks for reporting the error, I fixed it. Please update gmx_MMPBSA from Github.

python -m pip install git+https://github.com/Valdes-Tresanco-MS/gmx_MMPBSA -U
or
amber.python -m pip install git+https://github.com/Valdes-Tresanco-MS/gmx_MMPBSA -U

according to the installation method that you used

Ishan Chokshi

Jun 29, 2022, 9:23:29 AM6/29/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thank you