gmx make_ndx failed error

Aiman Parvez

Apr 26, 2023, 3:19:47 AM4/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
hello dear devs,
i am trying to run the command for calculation of energies but it gives me error that the gmx_MMPBSA cannot read the index.ndx file. I have checked all the things like protein_LIG and every thing in index.ndx file every thing is fine.. Just for checking I have  done energy calculation  by using gromacs  and it gives me result but i want to do it it on MMPBSA  but it cann't.
can you please help me to sort this problem

kind regards
Aiman
Capture.JPG

Mario Sergio Valdes

Apr 26, 2023, 12:09:35 PM4/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi Aiman.
Please, attach the gmx_MMPBSA.log file...

Mario Sergio Valdes

Apr 27, 2023, 12:53:59 AM4/27/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
The problem is you parametrize the system with gromacs 2024 while the version installed in conda is 2022. To use 2024, you can uninstall gromacs from conda (conda remove gromacs [inside of the gmxMMPBSA environment]) or force to use through the gmx_path variable in the input file (https://valdes-tresanco-ms.github.io/gmx_MMPBSA/dev/input_file/#miscellaneous-options)