PyMOL Visualisation in gmx_MMPBSA_ana

Sarthak Trivedi SVNIT

Jul 4, 2023, 2:23:12 AM7/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hello Seniors/Fellows,

I have tried to visualise my results. But there is problem of path of pymol. The path is not synced. I have tried to copy pymol executable launcher in /usr/local/bin and /bin/. But PyMol is not opening. I have installed PyMOL in following path.

/home/USERNAME/PyMOL -2.5.4_404-Linux-x86_64-py37/pymol/pymol(exe)

Please help me to set path or needful suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Mario Sergio Valdes

Jul 4, 2023, 2:45:40 AM7/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA

Sarthak Trivedi SVNIT

Jul 4, 2023, 3:19:32 AM7/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hello Sir,

I already reviewed the thread https://github.com/Valdes-Tresanco-MS/gmx_MMPBSA/issues/331 . But my pymol file is not look like that. I have copied entire PyMOL folder to /miniconda3/lib/ (As per screenshot). I am sending an screenshots of error, PyMOL copied in gmx_MMPBSA and few other images. According to thread my pymol file doesn't look like thread file. I have attached my pymol file here.

gmxPyMOL.png
pymol_error_gmx.png
pymol

Mario Sergio Valdes

Jul 4, 2023, 5:20:17 PM7/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I don't quite understand what you did... Did you install PyMOL from conda or from the OS repository? gmx_MMPBSA_ana looks for the pymol executable in the PATH. In case you have it installed somewhere else, you should add it to the PATH