error "Please define a new folder and try again..."

JC Amorim

Oct 7, 2022, 11:31:50 PM10/7/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Trying to install using conda environment I came across this error, has anyone solved it?

Thanks
Screenshot from 2022-10-07 21-46-21.png
gmx_MMPBSA_test.log

Mario Ernesto

Oct 8, 2022, 12:18:03 AM10/8/22
to JC Amorim, gmx_MMPBSA
seems like the folder doesn't exist... please, create a new folder and use it as input for -f flag

El vie, 7 oct 2022 a las 21:31, JC Amorim (<julianacar...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Trying to install using conda environment I came across this error, has anyone solved it?

Thanks

Mario Sergio Valdes

Oct 8, 2022, 1:03:58 AM10/8/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
The problem is that you define the folder as "/home/user/Documents" and your user name is juliana. user should replace it with your user name. I guess it would be something like /home/juliana/Documents
HTH!

Mario S.