error while running gmx_mmpbsa

Vishwambhar Bhandare

Jun 7, 2022, 1:17:52 AM6/7/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Dear Sir,
I get the following error while running gmx_mmpbsa
No such file or directory: '_GMXMMPBSA_gb.mdin'
However, in gmx_mmpbsa log file doesn't show any error. (necessary files are attached for your reference). Could you please check this issue. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Vishwambhar
Screenshot from 2022-06-07 10-37-13.png
gmx_MMPBSA.log

marioe911116

Jun 7, 2022, 1:24:04 AM6/7/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
could you please install the latest version (v1.5.2) and see if the error persists? also, are you installing parmed as indicated in the docs?

marioe911116

Jun 7, 2022, 2:15:08 AM6/7/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
to sum up, as we addressed the issue offline:

when running gmx_MMPBSA, please make sure you have access and all permissions to write/modify files in the working directory...

cheers!