error while running gmx_MMPBSA

Shilpi Chowdhury

Feb 4, 2024, 12:19:37 PMFeb 4
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi,
I encounter a problem as below;

The atom 8467 in the complex index is not found in the topology file. Please check that the files are consistent.

I attach some required files for your reference.  Thank you for your help!
gmx_MMPBSA.log
index.ndx
mmpbsa.in
topol.top

gmx_MMPBSA

Feb 4, 2024, 2:36:07 PMFeb 4
to gmx_MMPBSA
This issue is usually related to the topology or the wrong groups/configuration in the index file. I will suggest starting with a brand new index file built from the input structure you are using to perform the gmx_MMPBSA calculation. If this doesn't work, feel free to send us the files you are using to check what's wrong

Shilpi Chowdhury

Feb 4, 2024, 2:54:58 PMFeb 4
to gmx_MMPBSA
Okay