Re: error while running the command " python -m pip install git+https://github.com/Valdes-Tresanco-MS/ParmEd.git@v3.4"

Message has been deleted

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 9, 2023, 1:13:57 PM3/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, check this solution (https://groups.google.com/g/gmx_mmpbsa/c/9XQDs2WHQVo/m/iGYKpfNSAwAJ)

El jueves, 9 de marzo de 2023 a las 12:48:50 UTC-5, deepas...@gmail.com escribió:
Kindly help me solve this problem. I am attaching the error here for your reference.

DEEPASREE K

Mar 9, 2023, 11:10:51 PM3/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thank you so much. The problem is resolved. A message "Successfully installed gmx_MMPBSA-1.6.0 seaborn-0.11.2 tqdm-4.65.0" has appeared. But then I am facing another problem while running the command " gmx_MMPBSA_test". Kindly help me with this issue.
ERROR

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 9, 2023, 11:13:54 PM3/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, check these log files and the gmx_MMPBSA.log file in each test folder. I suspect that is a gromacs problem
Message has been deleted

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 9, 2023, 11:21:39 PM3/9/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Use your preferred text editor to open the test log file. For example, gedit /home/user/deeps/gmx_MMPBSA_test/examples/Protein_ligand/ST/3.log. Check the error output. Also, check the gmx_MMPBSA.log file in the same folder (for example, gedit /home/user/deeps/gmx_MMPBSA_test/examples/Protein_ligand/ST/gmx_MMPBSA.log) to get the exact error output

El jueves, 9 de marzo de 2023 a las 23:17:17 UTC-5, deepas...@gmail.com escribió:
What should I do now?
Message has been deleted

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 10, 2023, 12:16:25 AM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Your gromacs version is 2020.1 while the test files were prepared with gromacs 2022. You can omit the test, install new gromacs or use gromacs from conda (2022.4, conda install -c conda-forge gromacs) and then repeat the test

DEEPASREE K

Mar 10, 2023, 2:26:08 AM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thank you so much. It worked. There are no errors now.