problem with running gmx_MMPBSA pipeline

Divpreet kaur

Aug 4, 2023, 2:40:13 AM8/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi!
I have been trying to run mmpbsa but not able to setup the pipeline. However, few months back I was able to run it.
I have been getting errors in ParmEd wheel (image attached).
Please let me know how can i resolve this at earliest as I am really stuck with some deadlines in between.
Any help is direly appreciated.

Regards
Divpreet

IMG-7689.jpg

Mario Sergio Valdes

Aug 4, 2023, 4:41:01 PM8/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
This problem is related to the compilers package version. Please, make sure you are installing compilers=1.2.0. There are other posts here in the groups about this problem.
Let me know if you need help.
Mario S.

Justice Mallen

Aug 9, 2023, 2:33:51 AM8/9/23
to Mario Sergio Valdes, gmx_MMPBSA
for the xtc file i extracted only 1 frame and i used charm forcefiled

Kind Regards
Justice J Mallen

lig.itp
mmpbsa.in