Cannot open gmx_mmpbsa GUI and do analysis

Ilgaz Taştekil

Feb 12, 2024, 3:02:06 AMFeb 12
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi, I ve been trying to install gmx_mmpbsa for a few days and during installation I dont give any errors. But once I run gmx_mmpbsa_ana command I get the following message:

qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, webgl, xcb.

Aborted (core dumped)

Pleas help me about the situation

gmx_MMPBSA

Feb 12, 2024, 11:58:10 PMFeb 12
to gmx_MMPBSA

Ilgaz Taştekil

Feb 13, 2024, 3:41:25 AMFeb 13
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thank you for your reply. I realized that GUI cannot be opened on LINUX WSL but the program still gives final results in dat file and this is not a problem anymore.