how ro run gmx_mmpbsa (can someone help)

Justice Mallen

Feb 22, 2023, 12:40:24 PM2/22/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I am trying to run gmx mmpbsa but i am getting an error . Below i have attached the log file. can someone please help to troubleshoot the problem
gmx_MMPBSA.log

Mario Sergio Valdes

Feb 22, 2023, 1:44:25 PM2/22/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, use the -cp topol.top option in the command-line. Defining the topology, the -lm option is not required

ABDELMOUJOUD FARIS

Feb 22, 2023, 10:15:30 PM2/22/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
pls why when i runing gmxmmpsa after 5sec ireceived : /cm/local/apps/slurm/var/spool/job176975/slurm_script: line 7: gmx_MMPBSA: command not found

Mario Sergio Valdes

Feb 22, 2023, 10:17:26 PM2/22/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Are you running gmx_MMPBSA in a local environment or with slurm?

Justice Mallen

Feb 23, 2023, 12:03:37 PM2/23/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
you need to activate your environment

Justice Mallen

Feb 23, 2023, 12:10:31 PM2/23/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
i did try that its working upto until a certain poiint just before the one i attached above. please find the attached document below for referral
gmx_MMPBSA.log

Mario Sergio Valdes

Feb 23, 2023, 12:13:34 PM2/23/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, use the -cp topol.top option in the command-line.

Justice Mallen

Feb 23, 2023, 1:49:40 PM2/23/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
i did try but its not completing the calculation, please refer to the latest log file i have attached

Mario Sergio Valdes

Feb 23, 2023, 3:27:18 PM2/23/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I reviewed all log files and I don't see in any of them the -cp topol.top option. Please, use the -cp topol.top option in the command-line.