Getting Residue Decomposition Results ONLY for the 1st Frame

Sutanu Mukhopadhyay

Mar 30, 2023, 9:29:14 PM3/30/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi,
I am trying to evaluate the protein-protein binding free energy with residue decomposition analysis using the following code:

mpirun -np 32 gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs md_01.tpr -ct md_1000frames_fit.xtc -ci index.ndx -cg 22 23 -cp topol.top -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -eo FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.csv -do FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat -deo FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.csv -nogui

But in the FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.csv file, I got the decomposition results only for the first frame, others are showing as zero.

Please let me know how to get rid of such issues.

Thanks and Regards,
Sutanu

marioe911116

Mar 30, 2023, 11:46:37 PM3/30/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
can you attach the result files?

Sutanu Mukhopadhyay

Mar 31, 2023, 8:25:52 AM3/31/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Sure. PFA.
FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat
FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.csv
mmpbsa.in

Mario Ernesto

Mar 31, 2023, 7:22:59 PM3/31/23
to Sutanu Mukhopadhyay, gmx_MMPBSA
could you please chare the files you are using? I haven't seen this error before...

Sutanu Mukhopadhyay

Apr 3, 2023, 2:17:50 PM4/3/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please find the zip file attached herewith.

Command:
mpirun -np 32 gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs md_01.tpr -ct md_5frames_fit.xtc -ci index.ndx -cg 22 23 -cp topol.top -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -eo FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.csv -do FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat -deo FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.csv -nogui
mmpbsa.zip

marioe911116

Apr 3, 2023, 6:30:25 PM4/3/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, install the new gmx_MMPBSA version 1.6.1 and try again with a few frames to be sure that it works before running a bigger system:

pip install gmx-MMPBSA

Sutanu Mukhopadhyay

Apr 4, 2023, 9:21:59 AM4/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Yes, it's working properly now! Thanks for the information.

Regards,
Sutanu

marioe911116

Apr 4, 2023, 12:55:44 PM4/4/23