Re: error while running gmx-MMPBSA

Message has been deleted

marioe911116

Mar 10, 2023, 9:30:05 AM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
it should be with "-i mmpbsa.in"

gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs md_0_100.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct md_0_100_center.xtc -cp topol.top

El viernes, 10 de marzo de 2023 a las 3:29:02 UTC-7, deepas...@gmail.com escribió:
Sir,
While running the command "gmx_MMPBSA -O i mmpbsa.in -cs md_0_100.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct md_0_100_center.xtc -cp topol.top" I am facing an error. Kindly help me solve the issue.

Message has been deleted

Mario Ernesto

Mar 10, 2023, 11:56:09 AM3/10/23
to DEEPASREE K, gmx_MMPBSA
There was a typo in the command line... The flag for the input file mmpbsa.in is "-i"

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023, 9:48 a.m. DEEPASREE K <deepas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I couldn't get you. Can you explain it more clearly?
Message has been deleted

marioe911116

Mar 10, 2023, 12:40:52 PM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
the *.xtc with the PBC conditions removed, whichever that is (I assume is md_0_1_center.xtc)

El viernes, 10 de marzo de 2023 a las 10:29:41 UTC-7, deepas...@gmail.com escribió:
Which xtc file should we choose while running gmx_MMPBSA command : md_0_1.xtc or md_0_1_center.xtc?

DEEPASREE K

Mar 10, 2023, 10:56:26 PM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thank you.
Message has been deleted

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 10, 2023, 11:16:42 PM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Which ff did you use to parameterize your system? Note that only AMBER and CHARMM and fully supported, while OPLSAA is supported with limitations. Other ff like GROMOS are not supported

El viernes, 10 de marzo de 2023 a las 23:08:42 UTC-5, deepas...@gmail.com escribió:
i am getting another error while running the command " gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs md_0_100.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct md_0_100_center.xtc -cp topol.top".
Message has been deleted

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 10, 2023, 11:34:16 PM3/10/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Unfortunately, at the moment, GROMOS ff is not supported. You can use another tool like g_mmpbsa or GMXPBSA2.1or you can use another method to compute the BFE. We will implement it soon, but it will take a while yet.

El viernes, 10 de marzo de 2023 a las 23:28:53 UTC-5, deepas...@gmail.com escribió:
I used gromos96 43a1 forcefield. What should I do now?

DEEPASREE K

Mar 11, 2023, 5:54:57 AM3/11/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Okay. Thank you.