Structure after per-residue energy decomposition

Jaeyoon Kim

Oct 31, 2023, 3:30:26 AM10/31/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I performed MMGBSA analysis of ligand-receptor complex and it seems to be good. One question is in the gmx_MMPBSA_ana, I could see the structure with contribution of energetic component through pymol. Is this structure with lowest free energy or just initial structure of MD simulation?

I want to compare which stuructural changes including interacting residues or distance between ligands and receptor.

Mario Sergio Valdes

Oct 31, 2023, 2:34:50 PM10/31/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
It is the first frame structure of the trajectory. At the moment, this is not possible, but we are planning to implement it in future versions.