Regarding a problem when checking out the trajectory figure by gmx_MMPBSA.

陳冠宇

Sep 30, 2022, 6:01:05 AM9/30/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Dear Sir,
I have a problem when I going to check out the trajectory figure by gmx_MMPBSA.
The system suddenly closes the analysis window and then shows the error information as below. I can't understand the meaning of this error information. How can I do something the solving the error?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you

Sincerely,

Mark

-----
(gmxMMPBSA) markchen@markchen-System-Product-Name:~/myprograms/gmxMMPBSA/gmx_MMPBSA_test/examples$ gmx_MMPBSA_ana -r
Not mol ligand in etype mutant-normal > model gb
Not etype decomp_normal in data
Not etype decomp_normal in data
Not etype decomp_normal in data
Not etype decomp_normal in data
/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/seaborn/relational.py:438: FutureWarning: Not prepending group keys to the result index of transform-like apply. In the future, the group keys will be included in the index, regardless of whether the applied function returns a like-indexed object.
To preserve the previous behavior, use

    >>> .groupby(..., group_keys=False)

To adopt the future behavior and silence this warning, use

    >>> .groupby(..., group_keys=True)
  sub_data = grouped.apply(agg, other).reset_index()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/GMXMMPBSA/analyzer/customitem.py", line 371, in fn_btn_group
    self.plotting_line(checked)
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/GMXMMPBSA/analyzer/customitem.py", line 398, in plotting_line
    self.lp_subw = LineChart(line_plot_data, self.line_chart_action, options=options, item_parent=self)
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/GMXMMPBSA/analyzer/plots.py", line 222, in __init__
    moving_avg = sns.lineplot(data=self.data.rolling(window, min_periods=min_periods).mean(),
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/seaborn/relational.py", line 639, in lineplot
    p.plot(ax, kwargs)
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/seaborn/relational.py", line 438, in plot
    sub_data = grouped.apply(agg, other).reset_index()
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/util/_decorators.py", line 317, in wrapper
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/core/frame.py", line 6353, in reset_index
    new_obj.insert(
  File "/home/markchen/miniconda3/envs/gmxMMPBSA/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/core/frame.py", line 4807, in insert
    raise ValueError(f"cannot insert {column}, already exists")
ValueError: cannot insert x, already exists

Mario Sergio Valdes

Sep 30, 2022, 10:59:38 AM9/30/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Did you recently install gmx_MMPBSA? This may be because of incompatibility with the latest version of seaborn.

陳冠宇

Sep 30, 2022, 9:21:43 PM9/30/22
to Mario Sergio Valdes, gmx_MMPBSA
Dear Sir,
Yes, I installed gmx-MMPBSA at yesterday. How can I do to fix or solve this problem?

Thank you.

Sincerely

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2022, at 22:59, Mario Sergio Valdes <mariosergi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Did you recently install gmx_MMPBSA? This may be because of incompatibility with the latest version of seaborn.

Mario Sergio Valdes

Sep 30, 2022, 9:25:53 PM9/30/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, reinstall seaborn as follow:
python -m pip install "seaborn<0.12" -U

Let me know if work for you

陳冠宇

Oct 2, 2022, 2:41:44 AM10/2/22
to Mario Sergio Valdes, gmx_MMPBSA
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your information.
Applying the command you provided. The problem is solved.
Thank you

Sincerely,

Mark

感謝您

冠宇 敬上

***********************************
Mark, Guan-Yu Chen (陳冠宇)
中國醫藥大學附設醫院 1JG1醫研部中醫藥研究發展中心
China Medicine Research and Development Center
China Medical University Hospital
Taiwan
Tel: +886-4-22053366 ext. 3316/5711
E-mail: markchen19822001(at)gmail.com
E-mail: markchen19822001(at)yahoo.com.tw
 平安喜樂 ~ 福慧圓滿 ^^

注意:依據國家個人資料保護法規定,本信件及附加文件僅為傳遞於指定的收信人,且可能含有私人之專屬資料。如果您不是本通知的指定收信人,請立即自您的電腦系統刪除並通知本人,不得為任何之複製、使用或向第三人揭露,以免侵害他人權益,造成自身觸法,謝謝您的配合。
IMPORTANT NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery.

Mario Sergio Valdes <mariosergi...@gmail.com> 於 2022年10月1日 週六 上午9:25寫道: