InputError: Unrecognized namelist copy

Sutanu Mukhopadhyay

May 8, 2022, 12:40:30 PM5/8/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi,
I am getting the following error while running the following command, though the test examples run smoothly. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Sutanu

gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs com.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 19 20 -ct com_traj.xtc
[INFO   ] Starting gmx_MMPBSA v1.5.2
[INFO   ] Command-line
  gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs com.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 19 20 -ct com_traj.xtc

InputError: Unrecognized namelist copy;_2022_github,_inc.
  Enter `gmx_MMPBSA --help` for help

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 8, 2022, 3:31:50 PM5/8/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Check that the terms you include in the input file are correct. In this case, it looks like you copied an example that included the copy instruction from GitHub. As the error mentions, "copy;_2022_github,_inc." does not correspond to allowed values.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted