GromacsError: Structure contains PROA molecules, but no template defined Exiting.

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 1:40:37 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I have used this command
gmx trjconv -s step5.tpr -f md_noPBC.xtc -fit rot+trans -o md_fit.xtc -n index.ndx
 gmx trjconv -s step5.tpr -f md_noPBC.xtc -fit rot+trans -o md_fit.xtc -n index.ndx
Then
 gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs step5.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct md_fit.xtc -cp topol.top -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA1.dat -eo FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA1.csv

GromacsError: Structure contains PROA molecules, but no template defined
Exiting. All files have been retained.

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 1:42:56 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, attach the top file

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:03:30 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
26 Mayıs 2023 Cuma tarihinde saat 20:42:56 UTC+3 itibarıyla mariosergi...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
topol.top

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 2:08:33 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Is the toppar folder in the same directory as the top file?

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:11:23 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Screenshot from 2023-05-26 21-10-57.png

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:26:26 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
so Could you tell me where is my fault

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 2:29:04 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, send me the top and the toppar folder to check what's going on

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:34:46 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA

26 Mayıs 2023 Cuma tarihinde saat 21:29:04 UTC+3 itibarıyla mariosergi...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
topol.top

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:35:25 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
26 Mayıs 2023 Cuma tarihinde saat 21:34:46 UTC+3 itibarıyla imren bayıl şunları yazdı:
ERG.itp
CLA.itp

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:36:07 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:36:41 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 2:46:38 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
please, compress all in a file and attach it

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 2:54:35 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
also I got same error different molecules
GromacsError: Structure contains UNK molecules, but no template defined

Exiting. All files have been retained.

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 2:58:07 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I can't reproduce the problem if you don't send me the files... please, compress the top and folder toppar in a file and attach it

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 3:00:29 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
26 Mayıs 2023 Cuma tarihinde saat 21:54:35 UTC+3 itibarıyla imren bayıl şunları yazdı:
index.ndx
_GMXMMPBSA_REC.pdb

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 3:10:31 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, follow these instructions:
- create a new folder called files (right click --> New Folder)
- Select the topol.top and folder toppar (Hold the Ctrl key and click them)
- Copy (Press Ctrl + C or right click --> copy)
- Double-click in the "files" folder to open it
- Paste (Press Ctrl + V or right click --> paste)
- Get back to the parent folder
- Right-click in the "files" folder --> Compress --> Create
- Attach the "files.zip" file to a new mail here

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 3:34:20 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
26 Mayıs 2023 Cuma tarihinde saat 22:10:31 UTC+3 itibarıyla mariosergi...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
p.tar.gz

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 3:39:11 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1joCmIllg54SQ0yKMswxdHSAtOu9e6BYx

Mario Sergio Valdes

May 26, 2023, 3:41:09 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, note that the forcefield.itp, TIP3P.itp, and UNK.itp are empty... That's the problem

imren bayıl

May 26, 2023, 4:54:26 PM5/26/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
many thanks