Problem with gmx_MMPBSA_ana module

Divpreet kaur

Jul 4, 2022, 10:23:34 AM7/4/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi! I am unable to open gmx_MMPBSA_ana on my machine.
Initialization window opens and as soon as accept the default parameters, (picture attached) , the module crashes. what should i do to get rid of the problem and analyze my results.
I would be grateful if you can help me with the resolution.

Regards

IMG-7275.jpg

Mario Ernesto

Jul 4, 2022, 3:07:06 PM7/4/22
to Divpreet kaur, gmx_MMPBSA
Please, send the actual error that appears in the console when you try to open gmx_MMPBSA_ana

marioe911116

Jul 5, 2022, 8:58:23 PM7/5/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Solved after installing the recommended Python version (3.9)