Gmail to iGoogle.....

1 view

hdtv27ew

Dec 1, 2008, 10:12:56 AM12/1/08
to GMu...@googlegroups.com
The last few weeks, several of my PC's have developed the same problem.  I f I log into iGoogle and then click on the gmail tab to log into gmail the gmail page won't load, it just comes up with a white screen with a status bar that just doesn't quite make it to the fully loaded position.  If anyone has experienced this occurance on their own machine and found a solution....please respond.

Thanks,

hdtv27ew

--
Until He comes again!

Nick Chirchirillo

Dec 1, 2008, 1:03:53 PM12/1/08
to GMu...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?  This tends to solve many of the loading problems with GMail as you my have downloaded a corrupt/incomplete version of the code.
--
-Nick

hdtv27ew

Dec 1, 2008, 2:51:32 PM12/1/08
to GMu...@googlegroups.com
Good point, I will try that and see....thanks Nick!

Sunshine Kid

Dec 2, 2008, 5:22:30 PM12/2/08
to GMusers- GMail Beta & Beyond
A quick workaround I found is to change the http:// by inserting an