"Labels" button

Jim

Sep 16, 2009, 11:38:58 PM9/16/09
to GMusers- GMail Beta & Beyond
In my Gmail account (though not my father's) the "Labels" button no
longer works. The only way I can label e-mails is to use the "Move to"
button or switch into the older version of Gmail. Does anyone know why
my account is having this problem? As I say, my father's account is
fine, so I know it's not currently a problem with all Gmail accounts.
Could this have something to do with the large number of labels (more
than 800) I have?

This has been going on for three or four weeks and I'd love to know
how to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Fuzzy Logic

Sep 17, 2009, 12:32:43 AM9/17/09
to gmu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it has to do with the large number of labels.