This week on Wednesday...

Innovation Food Forest

May 19, 2014, 8:21:03 AM5/19/14
to Innovation Food Forest group
Several of us will be using our volunteer leave to work on the garden on Wednesday morning between 8:30am and 11:30am. We will be digging swales (tiny ditches) behind the berms to assist with storm water runoff prevention. We may also be doing some weeding and other tasks if there is enough help. Whether you are a staff, student, or simply a local community member, please join us!

Weekday parking garage permits are available so please email me if you think you may need one.

Bring your sturdy shoes and a water bottle to stay hydrated. I might be an optimist but I'm also hoping to find some strawberries while we are there. :)

Thanks!
Elizabeth Torrens
I...@gmu.edu