From Barren Soil to Fertile Ground: Practical Lessons for Soil Restoration

Living Mandala

Mar 8, 2017, 5:11:49 PM3/8/17
Dear Friends for a Sustainable World,

I wanted to announce a CAN’T MISS opportunity that’s happening this week.

This Thursday, at 11:00AM PST Living Mandala is partnering with the Sustainable Design Master Class to host a free webinar with the one and only Dr. Elaine Ingham!

What's so particularly exciting about this class is that it features an all new, original 90 minute presentation with new materials and insights from Dr. Ingham.

If you can't make the webinar live, don't worry...
You can still REGISTER HERE and watch the replay later.

Image
About Dr. Elaine Ingham

In a world of extreme temperatures swings and degrading soil, Dr. Ingham’s lessons are absolutely crucial. The ability to analyze your own soil and create custom compost treatments can help restore degraded land back to fertility, and even buffer it against weather extremes. If your farm, ranch, homestead, or property depends on healthy soil, or if you’re just interested in soil restoration, then definitely, DEFINITELY join us for this free class.

For those of you not familiar with Dr. Elaine Ingham, there’s a lot to be excited about!

Dr. Ingham is one of the world’s foremost soil biologists, and is able to translate decades of Soil Foodweb research into practical and profitable applications for farmers, land managers, and gardeners.

Her mission is to show that the key to making any plant thrive, on any scale, is to team up with suitable soil microbes. Her work using compost teas, and restoring soil biology
is applicable across continents, climates, and land sizes large and small.

If you do not know about Elaine, or her work... it is incredible!

This is definitely a webinar not to be missed.

Image
If you can't make the webinar live, don't worry.
You can still register and WATCH THE REPLAY AT YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE.

Personally, I find her Dr. Elain Ingham's incredibly inspiring and empowering. It shows any of us that with the right process and compost, we can restore fertility, protect against drought, and put carbon back into the soil. We have the power to restore land back into our hands.

Hope to see you there!

- Jay Markert ("Jay Ma")

Living Mandala - Founder, Director of Programs

Image