Innovation Food Forest Planning Meeting

Innovation Food Forest

Sep 29, 2014, 2:50:46 PM9/29/14
to GMU Permaculture Garden Google Group

Title: Innovation Food Forest Planning Meeting

Description: Monthly Planning Meeting of the volunteers involved with the Innovation Food Forest. Held in the Facilities Management Conference Room on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. For directions to the location or for questions please email I...@gmu.edu.

Date & Time: Wed, Oct 1st, 2014 at 5:30 pm EDT

Registration

Please register for the above meeting by visiting this link: http://ElizabethTorrens.enterthemeeting.com/m/DNB9DQCC

Once you have registered, we will send you the information you need to join the webinar.

For those who simply want to call in to the conference line: (949) 229-4400 and dial attendee pin #3061028

George Mason University

Innovation Food Forest
foodforest.gmu.edu
I...@gmu.edu