monthly meeting - tomatoes and other developments

Innovation Food Forest

Jun 3, 2014, 9:46:53 AM6/3/14
to GMU Permaculture Garden Google Group

The monthly planning meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5:30pm. I will be without a computer so we can do a very basic meeting to cover all the new developments such as recent staff and community involvement (some tomatoes will be planted and maintained by ITU staff) and plans for the summer.

Title: Innovation Food Forest Planning Meeting

Description: Monthly Planning Meeting of the volunteers involved with the Innovation Food Forest. Held in the Facilities Management Conference Room on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. For directions to the location or for questions please email I...@gmu.edu.

Date & Time: Wed, Jun 4th, 2014 at 5:30 pm EDT

Conference Line information: (949) 229-4400 (attendee pin number 3061028#)

Thanks!

Elizabeth Torrens
Project Manager & Volunteer
Innovation Food Forest