Fwd: new hours link (to report time)

Innovation Food Forest

Aug 7, 2014, 12:51:23 PM8/7/14
to Innovation Food Forest group
If you had the old link bookmarked, please replace it with the link below.

Hope to see you Saturday!
Elizabeth

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elizabeth Torrens
Date: August 7, 2014 at 12:35:33 PM EDT
To: Innovation Food Forest <i...@gmu.edu>
Subject: Fwd: new hours link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myScweOslrHcwJ_zmTyc1PFnNWarh8xaplXG7arBrOM/viewform

--
Elizabeth Torrens
Project Manager and Volunteer

Annie Littrell

Aug 7, 2014, 4:58:09 PM8/7/14
to gmu-permacu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elizabeth,

Looks like I'll be able to help out this weekend. Can you tell me where the garden is?

Cheers
Annie Littrell
--

---

Elizabeth Torrens

Aug 7, 2014, 5:07:57 PM8/7/14
to gmu-permacu...@googlegroups.com
You can park in the Mason Pond parking deck or the Shenandoah parking deck and I will have parking passes when for you to use when you exit. Email me at i...@gmu.edu and I'll send you my cell phone number in case anything comes up that day.

See you Saturday morning!
Elizabeth
cell phone: 703-786-3752 (texts are okay but please identify yourself)
email: etor...@gmu.edu