Meeting on Wednesday May 7th at 5:30pm

Innovation Food Forest

May 6, 2014, 7:28:48 PM5/6/14
to GMU Permaculture Garden Google Group

I will also be speaking to the Staff Senate at GMU at noon (same day) if you are able to stop in for that presentation.

Title: Innovation Food Forest Planning Meeting

Description: Monthly Planning Meeting of the volunteers involved with the Innovation Food Forest. Held in the Facilities Management Conference Room on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. For directions to the location or for questions please email I...@gmu.edu.

Date & Time: Wed, May 7th, 2014 at 5:30 pm EDT

Presentation instructions
At the time listed above, click the following link to join: http://ElizabethTorrens.enterthemeeting.com/m/B7U7Y3AP

Or join the meeting from your iPhone or iPad by downloading the MeetingBurner mobile app and using the meeting ID B7U7Y3AP.

Audio instructions
Dial-in to the following conference line:

Number:(949) 229-4400

Audio Pin:3061028#

See you then!

Elizabeth