Need

Innovation Food Forest

May 22, 2014, 4:33:47 PM5/22/14
to GMU Permaculture Garden Google Group

We had a successful morning digging swales yesterday (photo attached) and it looks like the rain never came down quite like is was promised so we are looking for one or two volunteers interested in watering.

If anyone is interested in doing some watering of the new plantings in the garden, please contact me so I can assist with any questions or access problems. Without rain for the past week I think it is a good idea to water the new plants to make sure they survive the next week which looks pretty beautiful but dry!

People are really starting to see the vision now that we are a year into this project implementation. Thanks again for all that you do to make this garden a success!

Elizabeth Torrens
Project Manager & Volunteer
Innovation Food Forest
foodforest.gmu.edu