Is there a way to set the touchpad as the default screen when the app opens?

James

Nov 30, 2016, 1:52:38 PM11/30/16
to gmote users
I only use the touchpad and would love to be able to select this as the default screen.

Alan Shelley

Dec 1, 2016, 3:19:58 AM12/1/16
to gmote...@googlegroups.com
James

Sorry, wrong number!!!

Blessings

Alan

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 6:52 PM, James <jamesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I only use the touchpad and would love to be able to select this as the default screen.

<><
Alan W Shelley
please reply to: a...@alanshelley.co.uk

David Bolton

Dec 1, 2016, 10:42:48 AM12/1/16
to gmote...@googlegroups.com

Gmote mailing list:

I also use the touch pad only and would appreciate if the app remembered the last screen you were on (between when you quit the app and reopened it) or had an option to change the default first screen as James suggests.

---
David Bolton