[GMCnet] A demented mind on the road again.

Bob Dunahugh via Gmclist

Jul 5, 2020, 12:35:44 AM7/5/20
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org, Bob Dunahugh
This late week. I observed something that I had never put together before. That most towns are named after their water towers. So now I'll never wonder how towns got their names. So simple. What a revelation on a great weekend..
Bob Dunahugh. That was home too long.

Carl Stouffer via Gmclist

Jul 5, 2020, 12:01:03 PM7/5/20
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org, Carl Stouffer
Good point! I've never thought of it that way. ;)

--
Carl Stouffer
'75 ex Palm Beach

rallymaster--- via Gmclist

Jul 5, 2020, 1:49:33 PM7/5/20
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org, rally...@juno.com
Darn, I thought this was July 5, not April 1.

Google whynot, nc for at least one exception.
And maybe stock up on crossword and jigsaw puzzles to keep you better
occupied.
RonC