[GMCnet] Thanks to BDub and everyone at the GMCMH Photos website

Ty Hardiman

Jul 11, 2017, 9:23:11 PM7/11/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Many of you probably know that Photobucket is disabling free linked photos on forums across the internet. Reading other websites and seeing page after
page of blank info where there used to be photos, I realize more than ever the value of http://www.gmcmhphotos.com. Thanks to all who post to it,
maintain it, and had the foresight to implement it. I couldn't be doing this without the community.

--
Ty Hardiman, Norman, OK
Member FMCA / GMCMI / GMC Classics

jdli...@hotmail.com

Jul 11, 2017, 10:07:25 PM7/11/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
I agree, it is a great resource!
--
JD Lisenby- USAF Ret
1978 Royale-455

Navarre, FL

Jim Kanomata

Jul 12, 2017, 12:40:11 AM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Billy Massey is the one that is paying for all the equipment required to
keep the sight going.
That is why we should show support by donating to the site.
--
Jim Kanomata
Applied/GMC, Newark,CA

Keith V

Jul 12, 2017, 9:36:08 AM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org

Doesn't he also host and administer the forum/ mailing list.

What happens if he gets hit by a bus? do we have a backup plan?

________________________________

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Ty Hardiman <tyhar...@mac.com> wrote:

> Many of you probably know that Photobucket is disabling free linked photos
> on forums across the internet. Reading other websites and seeing page after
> page of blank info where there used to be photos, I realize more than ever
> the value of http://www.gmcmhphotos.com. Thanks to all who post to it,
Welcome to Classic GMC Motorhome Photos<http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/>
www.gmcmhphotos.com
This is a free service to benefit all GMC Motorhome Enthusiasts. As with most things worthwhile, there are ongoing costs involved.

> maintain it, and had the foresight to implement it. I couldn't be doing
> this without the community.
>

> --
> Ty Hardiman, Norman, OK
> Member FMCA / GMCMI / GMC Classics
> 1977 Kingsley TZE167V102390
> Build date August 1977
> 26'/403/3.55/16" Wheels/Quadrajet/HEI
> Previous Owners: Basil LeBlanc, Dan Ramker
> Original owner: William Strahm, Loveland, CO

Jim Kanomata
Applied/GMC, Newark,CA
ji...@appliedairfilters.com
http://www.appliedgmc.com
[http://www.appliedgmc.com/images/bdlg_dist2.jpg]<http://www.appliedgmc.com/>

Applied GMC MH<http://www.appliedgmc.com/>
www.appliedgmc.com
Serving the GMC Motorhome Community If you do not see a part that you need for your GMC on our website; PLEASE call us for a quote. If it is available for the GMC ...

1-800-752-7502

Johnny Bridges via Gmclist

Jul 12, 2017, 11:35:18 AM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org, Johnny Bridges
The backup plan is to keep Billy away from the bus routes.

--johnny
--
76 26' Eleganza(?) with beaucoup mods and add - ons.
Braselton, Ga.

Luke Walling

Jul 12, 2017, 11:42:50 AM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Hi All,

Anyone familiar with this GMC or its owner?

http://www.bethunesales.com/listings/stelley.html

Billy Massey

Jul 12, 2017, 12:06:04 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Patrick Flowers still hosts the email list and Eugene Mazzurana the mirror. I
help out where I can.

Thanks for the kudos
bdub (walking very carefully) ;-)

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Ty Hardiman wrote:

> Many of you probably know that Photobucket is disabling free linked
> photos on forums across the internet. Reading other websites and
> seeing page after page of blank info where there used to be photos, I
> realize more than ever the value of http://www.gmcmhphotos.com. Thanks
> to all who post to it,
Welcome to Classic GMC Motorhome Photos<http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/>
www.gmcmhphotos.com
This is a free service to benefit all GMC Motorhome Enthusiasts. As with most
things worthwhile, there are ongoing costs involved.

> maintain it, and had the foresight to implement it. I couldn't be
> doing this without the community.

James Hupy

Jul 12, 2017, 12:13:50 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Tuther day, in a suburb of Portland, some dipshit with ear buds hooked to
her cell phone walked around the red flashing lights and fully functional
crossing arms and the train horn and walked smack out in front of a
commuter train. Don't know what the cure for that is.
Jim Hupy
Salem, Or

Peer Oliver Schmidt GMC

Jul 12, 2017, 12:41:04 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
JAmes,
> walked smack out in front of a commuter train. Don't know what the > cure for that is.
didn't nature take care of her? Or did she survive?

--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA

'76a Eleganza II, VA
'73 Sequoia, PA

Ray Erspamer

Jul 12, 2017, 12:41:06 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Nice looking coach for the price !
--
Ray Erspamer
78 Royale - "The Great Lakes Eagle"

D C _Mac_ Macdonald

Jul 12, 2017, 12:47:31 PM7/12/17
to GMC Mail List
Darwin was right in some areas!

~~ ~ D C "Mac" Macdonald ~ ~~
~ ~ Amateur Radio - K2GKK ~ ~
~ ~ Since 30 November '53 ~ ~
~ ~ USAF and FAA, Retired ~ ~
~ Member GMCMI and Classics ~
~ ~ ~ Oklahoma City, OK ~ ~ ~
~~ ~ ~ "The Money Pit" ~ ~ ~~
~ ~ ~ ~ TZE166V101966 ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ '76 ex-Palm Beach ~ ~ ~
~~ k2gkk + hotmail dot com ~~
~ www.gmcmhphotos.com/okclb ~
______________
|[ ]~~~[][ ][]\
"--OO--[]---O-"

________________________________

James Hupy

Jul 12, 2017, 12:53:31 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
She survived, but lost parts of both legs. Now, you and I get to take care
of her. What a great country.
Jim Hupy

Johnny Bridges via Gmclist

Jul 12, 2017, 3:19:49 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org, Johnny Bridges
Anybody wants to thank Billy personally or cross his palm, he'll be in Dillard to help save the Sun 18 - 21 August.

--johnny
--
76 26' Eleganza(?) with beaucoup mods and add - ons.
Braselton, Ga.
"I forgive them all, save those who hurt the dogs. They must answer to me in hell" - ol Andy, paraphrased

Keith V

Jul 12, 2017, 5:00:51 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
freight train.

How the heck do you not notice a freight train??

________________________________

On Jul 12, 2017 9:47 AM, "D C _Mac_ Macdonald" <k2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Darwin was right in some areas!

~~ ~ D C "Mac" Macdonald ~ ~~
~ ~ Amateur Radio - K2GKK ~ ~
~ ~ Since 30 November '53 ~ ~
~ ~ USAF and FAA, Retired ~ ~
~ Member GMCMI and Classics ~
~ ~ ~ Oklahoma City, OK ~ ~ ~
~~ ~ ~ "The Money Pit" ~ ~ ~~
~ ~ ~ ~ TZE166V101966 ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ '76 ex-Palm Beach ~ ~ ~
~~ k2gkk + hotmail dot com ~~
~ www.gmcmhphotos.com/okclb<http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/okclb> ~

Keith V

Jul 12, 2017, 5:01:31 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org

Rob Mueller

Jul 12, 2017, 6:46:39 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
The train! The train!

Plagiarized from Fantasy Island! ;-)

Regards,
Rob M.
Sydney, Australia
AUS '75 Avion - The Blue Streak TZE365V100428
USA '75 Avion - Double Trouble TZE365V100426
USA '77 Kingsley - TZE 267V100808

Jul 12, 2017, 6:53:01 PM7/12/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
And the train driver has to live with what has happened!

Similar situation in Sydney, woman walked out in front of a bus and wound up under it.

Subsequent to my first knee replacement I was walking through a shopping mall and a girl looking at her cell phone got about a foot
from me when I shouted "Hey!" I scared her and she dropped her phone. After she picked it up she abused me. She almost runs into me,
I'm standing in front of with a cane, and it's MY fault!

Regards,
Rob M.
Sydney, Australia
AUS '75 Avion - The Blue Streak TZE365V100428
USA '75 Avion - Double Trouble TZE365V100426
USA '77 Kingsley - TZE 267V100808

Johnny Bridges via Gmclist

Jul 13, 2017, 8:53:12 AM7/13/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org, Johnny Bridges
Whack her with the cane:)
Seriously, my railroad engineer friend said one of the first things his trainer told him was, "When you're going to hit someone, look away. Don't
watch, it will haunt you for life." He managed 35+ years without hitting anyone but said that stayed with him throughout his career of near misses.

-=-johnny
--
76 26' Eleganza(?) with beaucoup mods and add - ons.
Braselton, Ga.
"I forgive them all, save those who hurt the dogs. They must answer to me in hell" - ol Andy, paraphrased

Skip Hartline

Jul 13, 2017, 4:25:45 PM7/13/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
My dad was a railroad engineer and I know he ran over 2 people sleeping on the tracks. I was thinking about that the other day that it probably
explained a lot of the ghosts he seemed to live with and why life was so precious to him.
Skip

Kingsley Coach

Jul 13, 2017, 6:24:12 PM7/13/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Keith

Wasn't Billy already hit by the 'stroke' buss? IIRC he was flattened but
hopped up the next day to keep the ship on course ! The man makes the
theater Super Heroes look like children.
James
Yes, you do get to take care of her...we have our own Darwinian Club up
here.. <VBG>

Mike in NS

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Skip Hartline <sk...@hartlinealarm.com>
wrote:
--
Michael Beaton
1977 Kingsley 26-11

Life is too short to hold a grudge; slash some tires and call it even !

Kingsley Coach

Jul 13, 2017, 6:28:11 PM7/13/17
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
There just ain't no cure for stupid !