[GMCnet] Onan 4.0BF-1R/9000B wiring manual

1 view

Virgil Pearce

Oct 10, 2021, 2:20:07 PM10/10/21
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Does anyone have a copy available of this, or knows where I may download that information. Didn’t see that online with Applied.

Virgil
76 Birchaven w/rear bath. TZE336V100703
4951 Oakridge Rd
Lake Oswego, OR 97035.

Billy Massey

Oct 10, 2021, 4:29:15 PM10/10/21
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org

Jim Kanomata

Oct 11, 2021, 9:34:18 PM10/11/21
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Virgil,
We have that , but not on our sight, just call and as me to send .
--
Jim Kanomata ASE
Applied/GMC, Newark,CA

Carl Stouffer

Oct 15, 2021, 5:21:27 PM10/15/21
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
I was able to get gaskets for my 6K from the local Onan dealer, but that was over 12 years ago and a 4K might be a different story.

I also cleaned up and painted my exhaust manifold with VHT header paint on my old Onan. It lasted well.

--
Carl Stouffer
'75 ex Palm Beach