[GMCnet] Applied GMC

Billy Massey

May 10, 2022, 3:00:43 PM5/10/22
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Good news.
Jim Kanomata at Applied GMC in Newark, California got an extension on their
building lease. He and his team are ready to help you with your GMC needs
for the foreseeable future.

Call him now for routine maintenance or any other GMC Motorhome mechanical
need.
38424 Cedar Blvd, Newark, CA 94560
www.gmcrvparts.com
800-752-7502

Directions:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/38424+Cedar+Blvd,+Newark,+CA+94560/@37.5332872,-122.0124526,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x808fbf41fc1c2b15:0x78a2a98ff01cec26!8m2!3d37.533283!4d-122.0102639

Erik Fredeen

May 10, 2022, 3:24:07 PM5/10/22
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
Hey Billy,
This is the only message I’ve seen on the email net in many days.
Seems to be same with others….
Just to let you know

Cheers
Erik Fredeen

--
78 PB
Ottawa Canada

Billy Massey

May 10, 2022, 5:04:08 PM5/10/22
to gmc...@list.gmcnet.org
I know, Eric. Been a lil slow.
Www.GMCmotorhome.org is a little busier.
Of course, all dozen or so GMC groups on Facebook are very busy with
questions and answers and showing off our work. Verifying and admitting
excited new members keeps me busy every day.

bdub