GMavenPlus 1.10.0 Released

Keegan Witt

Aug 5, 2020, 12:54:03 AM8/5/20
to GMavenPlus, us...@groovy.apache.org

Bugs

None

Enhancements

  • Change default GroovyDoc jar artifact type to javadoc, so its extension gets set to "jar" by the artifact handler instead of "groovydoc" by the default handler logic which uses the type for the extension in the case of unknown types (#151).

Potentially breaking changes

GroovyDoc jars and test GroovyDoc jars will now be of type "javadoc" and have extension "jar".  Rather than type and extension "groovydoc".  If you do not wish to transition to this new behavior, set the new artifactType or testArtifactType property to "groovydoc" to revert to the previous behavior.

Notes

While the artifact type of GroovyDoc jars has changed, the Maven classifier has not.  It remains "groovydoc", and you can still override that, just as before.

Getting help / reporting bugs

As usual, let me know of any bugs you encounter either on our user mailing list, GitHub issues, or Slack.

Enjoy!