GMarks cannot add bookmarks in Firefox (v32) but able to receive sync from Google.com/bookmarks

Google User (3W)

Oct 1, 2014, 11:02:20 AM10/1/14
to gma...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Today, Oct 1, 2014, I downloaded GMarks add-on to my Firefox (v32.0.3) and found the following errors:

1 - GMarks cannot add bookmarks (e.g., Try to bookmark www.google.com and it will prompt "There was an error submitting the following bookmark to Google")

2 - Gmarks cannot save and push changes to Google Bookmark online (e.g., Try to change the local GMarks folder name, say from Sports to MySports, GMarks will accept the changes locally but when I click the "Refresh" button all the changes revert back to the original stage, which means my changes were discarded.

3 - Then I decided to make changes directly from www.google.com/bookmarks, all the changes were successfully pushed and synch to GMarks on my Firefox. Hooray.

So guys, why is GMarks only able to pull changes from Google but not push changes.

I really like this add-on and hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks,

3W