Gmarks NOW working 10 July 2015

diqiuren8

Jul 10, 2015, 2:57:44 AM7/10/15
to gma...@googlegroups.com

I got gmarks working on FF 38.0.5 (latest July 2015) and you can do this on any FF up to the latest, here's how:
1. go here and download & install Pale Moon Firefox variant:
http://www.howtogeek.com/108608/6-alternative-browsers-based-on-mozilla-firefox/
* Don't create a new profile for Pale Moon*
2. Install Hide Caption Title Bar Plus add on
3. Intall gmarks add on
4. See the gmarks tab on top by placing the cursor on the upper left corner
5. Sign into your gmail account
6. Gmarks will now work in Pale Moon and FF so long as you have Hide Caption Title Bar Plus installed on FF. You can then either uninstall Pale Moon or just don't open it. if you uninstall Pale Moon and gmarks does not work then reinstall Pale Moon as above.
7. If have trouble with this try opening the gmarks-1.0.5 unofficial_zynth_fx.xpi from FF which is here. Just download it to your pc or notebook; Go to the  F upper left hand corner of FF > File > Open FIle > install gmarks-1.0.5 unofficial_zynth_fx.xpi - but it should not be needed
I discovered this quite by accident by trying Pale Moon to see if runs faster than FF, it doesn't but as it si installed in the same profile as FF it forces gmarks to work in FF. I had to reinstall my Win 7 64 and it worked again :):)
Enjoy