Can I have all my tags displayed on the bookmark toolbar?

Jessie MA

Oct 8, 2014, 2:21:35 AM10/8/14
to gma...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Recently I decided to use Gmarks in my FF 32.0.3 but met one problem.
I noticed that Gmarks can replace the FF bookmark toolbar and I am so glad that Gmarks can do so and I left the specification column under setting > toolbar empty, hoping I can see my bookmarks with different tags in the bookmark toolbar just like local FF bookmarks being organized under folders.

But what I got is only one folder called "bookmarks" and all my bookmarks are grouped into tags, and these tags acts as individual groups.If I want to get access to a certain bookmark with a certain tag, I will need to go through all the tags to find the one I need. (I have many different tags)

What I am looking forward to is that, can I get the tags displayed all on the toolbar rather than be put all under the Bookmarks folder?
Or, do I need to make any changes to my tags? Anyway that can achieve that will be appreciated...

THX in advance :)

Brad

Oct 28, 2014, 2:51:47 PM10/28/14
to gma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jessie,
Here's what I do:
1. Put all the bookmarks you want in a folder called "Toolbar Bookmarks" using the "Organize Bookmarks" on the GMarks menu (should open the Organize Gmarks popup)
2. Then open the Gmarks Options->Display->Toolbar->Toolbar Label and enter "Toolbar Bookmarks".

See attached files for screenshots.

Hope it helps,
Brad
Screenshot-2014-10-28_11.45.48.png
Screenshot-2014-10-28_11.48.59.png

Jessie MA

Oct 28, 2014, 8:28:33 PM10/28/14
to gma...@googlegroups.com

Dear Brad,

Thabk you for your help and warm screenshots. Unfortunately i am very busy these days and not using my own computer, I maynot have time to test on my Firefox right now. I will try this asap.

It's really making me happy that I thought the forum was dead (after all the last new post was years ago...) but I still got help from you!

Thank you again for help! :)

Sincerely,
Jessie MA