May 23, 2009, 10:06:28 AM5/23/09
This account has been locked down due to unusual account activity. It
may take up to 24 hours for you to regain access.
Unusual account activity includes, but is not limited to:
1. Receiving, deleting, or downloading large amounts of mail via
POP in a short period of time.
2. Sending a large number of undeliverable messages (messages that
3. Using file-sharing or file-storage software, browser extensions,
or third party software that automatically logs in to your account.
4. Leaving multiple instances of your Gmail account open.
5. Browser-related issues. Please note that if you find your
browser continually reloading while attempting to access your Inbox,
it’s probably a browser issue, and it may be necessary to clear your
browser’s cache and cookies.