Can't read emails sent in MIME format

frankie

Nov 30, 2005, 9:23:37 PM11/30/05
to Gmail-Users
I use my gmail account for work and often receive emails in MIME
format. Unfortunately the attachments come as part of the body and are
unreadable. How can I fix this?

Fuzzy Logic

Dec 1, 2005, 12:43:38 AM12/1/05
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
You need to tell the sender to fix their mail program. If the
attachments appear as part of the body of the messages, their mail
program is clearly not building a valid message.

Fuzzy

Gerard Seibert

Dec 2, 2005, 5:43:40 PM12/2/05
to Gmail-Users
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 02:23:37 -0000, "frankie" <fran.f...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Gmail-Users] Can't read emails sent in MIME format
Wrote these words of wisdom:

> I use my gmail account for work and often receive emails in MIME
> format. Unfortunately the attachments come as part of the body and are
> unreadable. How can I fix this?

Dec 3, 2005, 9:22:58 PM12/3/05
to Gmail-Users
Thanks, I will send to Gmail