Re: [

Sean Murphy

Mar 3, 2020, 11:44:53 PM3/3/20
to gmail-users
I find the easiest way to clean up my contacts on my phone is to open them in the browser, check the desktop version box, and go to town. The mobile versions of most everything seem to be designed to be as difficult as possible to do anything other than one simple function. Like the way the Gmail app is designed to make it impossible to create or edit filters...

On Wed., Oct. 30, 2019, 22:27 Sandra Royers-Scheve <sandy...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use my phone rather than a PC.  How can I clean-up my address book in G-mail?  I am in my early 70s and am finding one by one my friends are dying.