Gmail Filter inside domain only excluding everyone outside domain

AJ Hitchins

Mar 1, 2017, 2:52:37 PM3/1/17
to GMail Power Users
Hi,

I have set up some mail filters for my company domain so that:

Matches: from:(coreteam.com) to:(coreteam.com)

This is great, however it currently flags all mail where one recipient somewhere in the email chain is in coreteam.com. I want to refine this so that any email thread which includes someone outside of coreteam.com will not apply to this rule. An example would be

would get labelled, however

wouldn't get labelled. So far I can't seem to find a way to do something like this:

from:(coreteam.com) to:(coreteam.com) NOT (all-other-people)

Cheers.

AJ

Mehdi Ismail

May 20, 2021, 10:05:36 AM5/20/21
to GMail Power Users
add an "@" symbol to the filters you created in "from" and "to"
This will ensure the "domain" matches. It seems to be buggy on cases when I have used without @.

Responding from my memory of handling intuitively learnt filtering. If your problem persist, write back will respond by practically testing.