Pruning disk space

d8j

Mar 24, 2024, 12:56:16 PMMar 24
to GMail Power Users
I need a tool to examine my gmail contents and propose individual messages to delete based on how large they are.  Or preferably to download and remove the attachments from those messages I choose.

Additionally I need it to find patterns that account for large disk space usage.

For instance, for every lable in my gmail account, calculate the sum total of MB that would be gained by removing every message with that label.

Lastly, download those messages in maildir or mbox format to my laptop for archival before deleting from gmail.

What programs do you all recommend for this?