Please Help

Pat Albert

Jul 19, 2017, 5:51:39 PM7/19/17
to GMail Power Users
Hello, I am new at this and need help. I downloaded my text and picture messages to my computer from my Samsung s7. The problem is that they are in some code. I've tried for over a month to see if I could restore them, some I have but there are these types that I can not. I purchased software that stated it would open them, but did not and the computer tech by my home said he does not know these codes, so I am asking help from anyone that can open them. If I didn't erase my phone I would still have them. I am submitting three, my email is redva...@gmail.com Thank you. I have to send them seperatly
Pat Parmus.txt