Not able to use search to archive/delete emails

AlanBCohen

Dec 29, 2017, 2:23:02 PM12/29/17
to GMail Power Users
Not long ago, I brought my yahoo account into my Gmail android app. I have multiple years of email that couldn't be archived since that functionality didn't exist. In addition, there are many emails that are no longer needed. I can search for group, but I am not able to either archive or delete. This is making to effort to cleanup my inbox much more painful. Suggestions appreciated.

Andy

Dec 29, 2017, 2:28:57 PM12/29/17
to [gmail-power-users]
On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 2:23 PM, AlanBCohen <alanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not long ago, I brought my yahoo account into my Gmail android app. I have multiple years of email that couldn't be archived since that functionality didn't exist. In addition, there are many emails that are no longer needed. I can search for group, but I am not able to either archive or delete. This is making to effort to cleanup my inbox much more painful. Suggestions appreciated.

​Login from a PC.  Or from the Android via the web instead of the app.  I guess the Android's app​ is too restrictive.

Andy