Date data-type labels

Reverend Juan

Apr 27, 2017, 11:00:40 PM4/27/17
to GMail Power Users
Hello.

I've searched Labs for something like this with no success.

SITUATION:
I use my mail a lot to organize events. Each event has some milestone dates.

I would LOVE it bigtime if I were able to do the following:

SOLUTION:
  1) I receive an email
  2) I determine that this email is the originator of an event.
  3) I determine the milestones needed for me to be on top of this event.
  4) I CREATE AS MANY DATE-DATATYPE MILESTONES AS I NEED ("date labels").
       4.1) Now I can ORDER my inbox with respect to any of the milestones, so I pay attention to the ones closer in time before the others.
       4.2) Now I can program my Google Calendar to Notify me when a milestone has come, and send me to the pertinent email automatically.

  Life would be beautiful then!!! I would sing and dance!!!

  In fact: I might even want the DATE data-type label to be combined with a CHECKBOX data-type so that when I have actually done the things that need to be done before that date, I can check-mark it and NOT get the aforementioned notification, or the anxiousness.

  See? that would be sooooooo nice.
  I'm not even charging Google for this MAGNIFICENT idea!!! (I'm just THAT nice, yuh!)

  Thanks,

 P.S. I obviously do NOT know where to send requests for functionality, but this place looks like my best bet.