Need Ability to Drag and Drop to Right-side Panel

John L Knight

Apr 30, 2009, 8:59:58 PM4/30/09
to Navbar drag and drop
At the moment, as far as I know, one can only move the label menu over
to the right panel...which I have.

One should be able to move any of these new, wonderful, additions over
to the right.

In other words, the Navbar Drag and Drop should work horizontally, not
just vertically.

Cheers,
John

Yala

May 3, 2009, 6:15:16 AM5/3/09
to Navbar drag and drop
I support this feature strongly.

Navbar drag and drop must enable users to move items from left side to
right side and vice versa, and from top to bottom in each side and
vice versa.

This feature became very necessary especially after adding a lot of
Lab features.\

Best wishes to Gmail.

Regards

LeM

May 1, 2009, 10:58:45 PM5/1/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Agreed. The only boxes that can be put on the right side are labels
and chat right now. I have some more important windows that I want
easily visible and I need the on the right. I don't want to have to
scroll down to see everything.

no name

May 2, 2009, 6:43:16 PM5/2/09
to Navbar drag and drop
yes, please add this functionality!

edgauthier

May 4, 2009, 11:35:31 PM5/4/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Another vote for this functionality.

tuct

May 6, 2009, 5:03:05 PM5/6/09
to Navbar drag and drop
me too,
i want chat on the left
and docs & labels on the right

not possible at the moment

McTri

May 7, 2009, 5:13:32 AM5/7/09
to Navbar drag and drop
One more vote ! :D
My left column is way toooo long!

J.O.D

May 15, 2009, 1:44:40 AM5/15/09
to Navbar drag and drop
^^yes. I'd love to see my tasks and chat on the right side along with
the mini google search. all these labs features need to be organized!!

On May 3, 3:15 am, Yala wrote:
> I support this feature strongly.
>
> Navbar drag and drop must enable users to move items from left side toright sideand vice versa, and from top to bottom in each side and

iamnoskcaj

Jul 7, 2009, 12:54:36 PM7/7/09
to Navbar drag and drop
AGREED 200%.

I was going to post a new request... but figured I'd just throw a "me
too" into this thread.

I think moving boxes to the right side is an essential feature. I use
Google Docs, Calendar, Labels, Chat, etc... and almost all of them are
below the fold/viewport, so they become less useful when I have to
scroll down to see them all the time.

Thanks a million. I already love this lab feature.

On May 15, 1:44 am, J.O.D wrote:
> ^^yes. I'd love to see my tasks and chat onthe rightsidealong with
> the mini google search. all these labs features need to be organized!!
>
> On May 3, 3:15 am, Yala wrote:
>
> > I support this feature strongly.
>
> > Navbar drag and drop must enable users to move items from left side toright sideand vice versa, and from top to bottom in each side and
> > vice versa.
>
> > This feature became very necessary especially after adding a lot of
> > Lab features.\
>
> > Best wishes to Gmail.
>
> > Regards
>
> > On May 1, 3:59 am, John L Knight wrote:
>
> > > At the moment, as far as I know, one can only move the label menu over
> > >to therightpanel...which I have.

Juliejayne

Jul 8, 2009, 2:59:18 PM7/8/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Especially now that the labels are forced onto the left, the Drag N
Drop needs to be able to drag the rest of the windows to the right.

Fofer

Jul 20, 2009, 3:15:31 PM7/20/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Yes please! I'd like to move half my widgets to the right and leave
half on the left.

I have a wide screen and three-columns for Gmail makes MUCH more sense
than only two. My whole Gmail UI is very lopsided now. Only being
able to put chat over there makes it very silly looking (and it's an
inefficient use of screen real estate.) I'm constantly scrolling
down...

gilesasp

Jul 14, 2009, 4:01:41 PM7/14/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Ditto!

On Jul 8, 11:59 am, Juliejayne wrote:
> Especially now that the labels are forced onto the left, the Drag N
> Drop needs to be ableto dragthe rest of the windows to the right.
>
> On Jul 7, 6:54 pm, iamnoskcaj wrote:
>
> > AGREED 200%.
>
> > I was going to post a new request... but figured I'd just throw a "me
> > too" into this thread.
>
> > I think moving boxes to theright sideis an essential feature.  I use

skymoo

Sep 8, 2009, 11:24:35 PM9/8/09
to Navbar drag and drop

On Jul 14, 3:01 pm, gilesasp wrote:
> Ditto!

+1

This feature would be really cool! Please implement this!